Natural Cures Not Medicine: Can Coconut Oil Boost Thyroid Health?

Most Read This Week:

Can Coconut Oil Boost Thyroid Health?




















Dr. Bruce Fife explains how coconut oil is beneficial to keeping your thyroid in check.



From wellnessmama.com:
Thyroid problems and thyroid cancer run in my family so I want to be as proactive as possible in protecting my thyroid. Thankfully, I love coconut oil and use it for everything already, but I’ve made a special effort to use it in high amounts daily to nourish the thyroid. This is what I do:
-Add up to 1/4 cup a day to hot teas and coffee (Here’s my favorite recipe
-Use up to 1/4 cup a day in cooking
-Up to 1/4 cup a day added to smoothies
With all that saturated fat, have I gained a ton of weight? Quite the opposite, as this seems to help me lose weight and maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy. It seems others have had similar experiences too. 
At the very least, this regimen has helped me have enough energy to meet the daily demands of raising five little ones without the afternoon slump I used to get. It has also helped my skin stay clear and improved my sun tolerance, so I’m not complaining! 
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of coconut oil and how it helps the thyroid, I recommend the book Virgin Coconut Oil that is distributed by Tropical Traditions. I also order Tropical Traditions gold label Coconut Oil as it is the highest quality coconut oil I’ve found. 
Have you used coconut oil for health reasons? How did it help?

Sources: wellnessmama.com & ihealthtube.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook